Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Origami Week - Day 3

Hello,





Today I'd like to share this blue swan. I made quite a few swans a few years ago using white printer papers but I forgot to take picture before I gave them a way. I was not thinking when I assembled the pieces into this swan until I was half way through then I realized "blue swan!" I can't give it away so it is sitting here among my many origami collections.











This swan used approximately 400 pieces. Patient, patient, and patient.



I hope you've enjoyed my origami posts and that you'd check back soon.










Helen

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Your Origami is just too awesome! Such beautiful work!

Barbara Diane

mscrafty said...

My name is Trish and I have so been admiring your origami posts. My neice loves to do origami and I was wondering if you could post a tutorial on how you made that beautiful blue swan. It is gorgeous. I know swans shouldn't be blue, but I love it. How creative you are. So if you would be willing to share your secrets, I would love to know how to put the swan together.

Please continue to post your origami. Talent like that should not be hidden.