Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brayer sunset card

Good Morning,

It has been a long time since I posted a card. This card was inspired from a Cambodia post card I saw while I was visiting my sister. Have you ever heard of Cambodia? It's located in Southeast Asia.

Here is how I made my card.
First I brayed Summer Sun all over the Whisper White card stock.
Then I punched out a half circle punch for the mask. And placed it about 3/4 down of the card stock.
Next I brayed Tangerine Tango, leaving some Summer Sun ink at the bottom of the card stock.
Finally I brayed Really Rust once about half way through the card stock.
I stamped Flowers in Silhouette in Chocolate Chip.
Then I stamped the palm trees from Prehistoric Pals (retired). I used Chocolate Chip marker to extend the palm trees.
I outlined the images with white gel pen to make reflections from the sun.
On the post card it did not have anything at the top. I added the flower vine from Thoughts and Prayer set so it won't look too plan at the top of the card.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!
Helen

No comments: