Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hibiscus in a Box

Hello,
Aren't these hibiscus cute? I love them so much that I decided to make a special box to put them in. They are such beautiful flowers that I wanted to display them in a way that I can see them. At first I did not know how to display them but after flipping through JoAnn Fabric flyers I decided to make a see-through box which is perfect for these hibiscus. I decided to add the grass hopper with the hibiscus also. Aren't they pretty?


























Thank you for looking. Have a wonderful day!

Helen

4 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

These are lovely! Beautiful flowers and great display box!

Barbara Diane

Princess said...

Ok, seriously, this is my last comment for the evening. This is so stunning. I am definitely adding your blog to my google reader so I can see your latest and greatest creations every day! WOW. That's all I can say!

Anonymous said...

Your hibiscus flowers are gorgeous.

SiSi Sparkles said...

These are beautiful! :] you are very talented.