Monday, August 22, 2011

Half Finished String Art

Hello Bloggers!

Welcome my new followers.  I am so glad my blog interested you.

I am glad to be back home! The break was over and now it was time to go back to work and back to blogging, yay!  While I was away from home and from blogging,  I was making these during my free time.  I stitched about 40 pieces of these string art.

But that was not all

Here are all the stitching that I've been working on for the past three weeks.  I counted them. I couldn't believe it! There were 96 pieces in this photo and then I found 6 more pieces.  So, yes! I stitched 100 string art!  I know, WOW!


Here are a few individual.












Some of them will be ornaments and some of them I will use them to alter tin cans and wooden boxes.I can also use them on cards.  What would you use them for? The inspiration of these circle string art was from here.  I looked at Stefani string art and I created my own templates.

If you are interested in the templates, I do have them for sell.  Further details on the templates on a later post.

Make It Monday

Paper Play Time

Joyful Stamper

So glad you dropped by today!

Helen

18 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are fabulous. I love doing string art. I would love the templates. I would use them for ornaments and on cards. TFS.

Baukje said...

you are in your holiday yet been creative bezich I think they are wonderful!
Greetings Baukje

JustNeedling said...

Welcome back! These are neat string art! Can't wait to see what you'll do with them!

Judie said...

Beautiful string art, so much work. came here from MIM.

Judie

Michelle said...

Hi Helen

Welcome back home it's nice to have you hear again.

You never cease to amaze me with your creative talent, and also how you can create so much!!

These are absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entrant. Be sure to mention that you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning.

Michelle :o)

Mary said...

Glad you enjoyed your break and glad to see you back too! Your string art is AWESOME!! I don't know what I would use them for, maybe in a shadow box for some?

Ann said...

Great to see you back Helen. Those are fabulous. You could use those for all kinds of projects.

Tana said...

WOW!!! These are fantastic!! I don't have the patience for that. :) Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
Tana @ A Caffeinated Crafter

SUGANTHI said...

Helen , You have been busy even during your break. These are awesome. I do love to stitch. I am going to take the link and check out the templates.

eva said...

These are absolutely gorgeous.

Dr Sonia S V said...

I was just wondering about no posts from you-- you have been busy and made such fantastic stuff!
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wowzers!!! The are amazing, love them! I would also use them as hanging decorations on a tree branch for holidays, or Christmas tree. Found your blog at Make it Monday.

chillin with Quillin said...

there all so beautiful!!!

Birgit said...

The time and patience to do this artwork...just amazing. I saw it on MIM and I was intrigued and didn't realize until I came to your blog how beautiful they are. just wonderul!

Merry said...

Oh wow...you certainly have been busy on your break. These are so lovely. I can't wait to see what you do with them. I love the idea of using them as ornaments.

Susan said...

OMGOODNESS!!! these are totally FABULOUS! I used to do string art on a larger scale with small nails (brads) on wood when I was younger. I have NO IDEA how you do this! so very beautiful :) Do you ever share some of these fab circles and how to's???
New follower here :)
visiting from MIM
Susan

Unknown said...

Oh wow they are all so gorgeous. Well done

Beansieleigh said...

Is there a tutorial for ornaments like these? I'd love to try them! ~tina