Thursday, September 10, 2009

More Matchbox

Hello again,

I saw the matchbox project here. Barbara matchboxes were so cute that I stopped everything and went to my corner and cased her matchbox. Aren't they cute?
I love Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip. I used the "Yummy" set from this year Sale-A-Bration. I Punched a few flowers from Whisper white card stock and sponged the edges with Baja Breez. Then I crumble up the flowers. Using the small glue dots and glued them on top of the box.


The boxes were empty because the children ate all the chocolates. So now I have to find something else to fill them.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!


Helen

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

You have created a wonderful box Helen!

I have a hard time keeping a candy supply here for my photos also - but I am afraid it is me who eats it! :<)

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane