Saturday, September 5, 2009

Origami Boat

Good Morning,

Just one last origami to share. This is my favorite piece. I made this boat over 10 years ago. It used to have a base. But I had moved too many times that the base broke off and I never made a new base for it. This boat is made out of, Yen, Chinese money. It had been so long that even the money is no longer available. I spent lots of hours working on this boat. I made a total of nine boats, not all of them looked like this. This is the only one that is left. The rest were given away. And a few were sold.







Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend.


Helen

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

You do such beautiful work Helen!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Barbara Diane

Rae said...

You work is so intricate. You are so talented! Your boat is amazing. It looks like it should definitely be in a frame!
I am trying to get caught up on some of the stuff I have been missing, but you just can't do it all in one morning!