Monday, October 1, 2012

Crochet/Knitt Baby Boy Hat and Booties Sets

Hello,

Sharing a few baby boy crochet/knit hat and boot sets.  These are very quick to do.  Each set can be finished in about an hour.  I bought a smaller knitting needle and with that I can knit much faster than the bigger needle.  I don't know why, I just like to work with smaller needle.

Crochet football hat tutorial.
Knit baby booties tutorial
On the tutorial for the knitting booties, she used 38 stitches.  I reduced to 32 stitches and size 5mm knitting needle.  I like how the booties turn out much better then the size 8mm needle and the 38 stitches.

and from the football pattern I just change the color and made this set.  Crochet baby booties tutorial.
then this set.  I like the knit booties better because  they finished evenly compare to the crochet booties they never came out even due to my crochet tension.
I used Caron Simply Soft yarn and the knitting needle size 5mm and crochet hook 3.75mm.  I like to crochet tight then after a few wash it will be loosen but it will be still wearable.

Thank you for stopping by again.

Helen


5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Lovely crocheted/knitted items! I especially like the football set --- so cute! You did a great job!

Panda8ngel said...

Adorable! I'm glad you found time to make some. :)

JustNeedling said...

Ooo! the booties and hats are so cute! I love the football one!

Patty O'Malley said...

So cute!

Ann said...

oh those are so cute.