Monday, October 29, 2012

Altered Quilling Flowers Frame

Hello,

I had some left over quilling flowers from a while ago and the last time I went to craft show one customer suggested that I made a frame with this color combination, light purple and celery.  I like how it turned out.

I thought this card worth sharing.  My daughter made this card for her classmate birthday.  She started to use the circle sizer so her flower petals are more even now.   Look she also added white border on the flowers.

My heart goes to those who are affected by the hurricane Sandy.  I hope you and your families are safe.

Helen


7 comments:

Mihaela said...

Beautiful decorated frame, Helen! And your daughter made a adorable flower!!!

Ann said...

Very pretty and I do like that color combination. Your daughter is doing very well with her quilling. She obviously has your talent

Sandee said...

I love your header Helen. It rocks.

Your daughter did a great job. So very talented over here I see.

Everyone in Sandy's path are in my thoughts and prayers.

Have a terrific day. :)

Monica said...

LOVE your daughter's card - like mother like daughter.
And what a sweet colour combo your frame has.

Love,
M

SUGANTHI said...

I love your little one's work, How fine her coils are . Your flowers are lovely too.

chillin with Quillin said...

lovely frame, and your daughters flower is beautiful !!!!
Paula

Unknown said...

Hi. I was wondering what type of glue you used to glue the flowers to the wooden frame. Your work is beautiful and I was hoping to create something like it.