Friday, October 12, 2012

Crochet Foam Board Picture Frames

Hello,

So I played around with my foam board photo frames, crochet flowers, and beaded flowers and here are my result.












I honestly didn't like the second one.  Somehow the crochet flowers and the beaded flowers didn't look good together.  I knew it's me and not the flowers.  I need to learn how to do the flowers spray.  I really like the first one.  It is simple yet looks really elegant.  What do you think?

Crochet butterfly tutorial.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Helen


11 comments:

Shakti said...

очень оригинально!хорошая работа!

Sathya said...

Lovely...Love both works!!!

Mihaela said...

So beautiful and delicate frame, Helen!!!

Panda8ngel said...

So beautiful! The first one is my fav also. Do you sell them?

chillin with Quillin said...

I would have to say the first one, is soft to the eye, very eligant!!!
Paula

Merry said...

I think they are both beautiful Helen.

Nati said...

beautiful!!

MariLynn said...

Helen, your first frame is gorgeous and elegant. Your second one is pretty but not as elegant when placed next to the other one. I think the touch of color, not anything else is what makes it look a little less elegant. Hope you have a great week! :)

Esther Asbury said...

Wow -- these area absolutely gorgeous! You did a GREAT job on them! So pretty!

JustNeedling said...

Wow, these are beautiful frames. Love both of them.

SUGANTHI said...

I like the first one best , such elegant swirls. Gorgeous flowers!!