Monday, October 8, 2012

Baby Shower Favors

Hello,

I made 50 baby booties for my friend's daughter baby shower as gift.  I forgot to take the entire picture of the booties.  Here are a few of them.



 After crocheted 20 of the booties I got bored of looking at them.  I even thought they were not cute any more.  So I knit them instead.  Knit booties was inspired from here.  I changed the pattern to make the booties smaller.
 These booties are so small that they barely fit 4 mini Hershey's chocolate in it.



 I managed to fit 4 mini Hershey's chocolate in the booties.  I had 2 pieces in the sole and 2 more wrapped in the tulle.

I didn't want to feel awkward walking into the party empty handed so I made  this set for the gift table.  A football  hat and a set of leg warmer in the color of the Philadelphia Eagle team color.
 Crochet football hat tutorial tutorial.

The leg warmer was my own pattern.  I will share it when I have more time.

Thanks for visiting!  Have a marvelous Monday!

Helen





10 comments:

Migdalia said...

Adorable!Precious!!!
Enjoy your day,
Migdalia

chillin with Quillin said...

awww there so adorable !!!!
Paula

JustNeedling said...

such cutey booties!

Merry said...

Oh your fingers have been working hard. What a beautiful gift idea and love your football hat and leg warmers.

Ann said...

Those booties are just so sweet. I would have never made it through 50 of those, I would have gotten bored after about 5....lol
Thanks again for doing my Meet my friends Monday post. Everyone loved your crafts.

Monica said...

Amazing patience and what a sweet thing to create...

Love,
Monica

Jan Hennings said...

WOW! Love these booties :)

Hootin Anni said...

Hello Helen, let me introduce myself. I'm affectionately called Hootin' Anni, and I'm here from Ann's Monday posting. I had to stop by 'cause I have a couple of things in common with you...love of crocheting, and hating/despising loud sounds.

And yes....do tell...what IS for dinner?

Love all these projects you've shared. But I must ask, how long did it take you to complete all 50?

SUGANTHI said...

Adorable ,you are so very talented Helen.

Panda8ngel said...

Wow...I'm in awe of your craftiness and your productivity! :)