Friday, November 6, 2009

Thanks Card

Good Friday morning,
Another quick post today.  I needed a few "Thank You" cards and this is one of them.  This card is very similar to the card that I made for Tracy's birthday.  Except for this one I heat embossed the swirl, then I brayed Tempting Turquoise  and sponged Olive green for the background.  The leaves were from Martha Stewart leaf punch.

Thank you again for visiting.  Have a great weekend.

Hugs,                                                                                                                                                   
Helen                                                                                                                                                      

2 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

What a clever card. I love the autumnal colours you have used. Enjoy your weekend. xo Jackie

JustNeedling said...

Beautiful card! Love the way you did the brayed background!