Monday, November 23, 2009

Spinner gift card holder/Boy gift card holder



Good Monday Morning!

Beautiful sunny day here at the Delaware valley.  Today I like to share this spinner gift card holder.  A very nice lady from Crozer hospital was asking for me.  I went to see her and she asked me to make a few items for her.  This is one of the gift card holder that she ordered.  This is the front.  I forgot to take the size view of it.  It has lots of dimensional.  The basketball moves from size to size.  I saw this spinner card style on  Youtube.  Love that website!


Here is the inside.  I used the retired designer paper for the gift card holder.  The finished size of this gift card holder measure 4 x 6.
 
Thank you for stopping.  Have a marvelous Monday!

Helen                                                                                                                                                    

2 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh you clever thing. This looks fantastic. xo Jackie

Rae said...

Very nice, Helen. Great job on the masculine gift card holder. I really like it! Rae