Friday, April 1, 2011

Ribbon Roses

Good Morning,
I couldn't believe it's April already! I woke up to a mixture of rain and snow then change to snow.  Mother nature sometime can be so means! Well, I am not going to let this unpleasant weather ruin my day. 

Look at what I made again! Ribbon roses!



Aren't they pretty! I forgot to put a coin near the flowers to compare how small these flowers are.  Most of these flowers are 1/2 inch big.  The larger ones are almost 1" big. I used 1/4" green ribbon for the leaves.   If you are my regular blog readers, you can image how much flowers I have had. I only shared a portion of my flowers.  I am a gal who want it all so every flower that I saw I wanted them.  I made these with papers before but they are much prettier made with the ribbon.  I really need to stop doing everything else and really need to SIT DOWN and use these flowers on something.  I have a few things in mine.  I welcome any suggestion you creative ladies out there could give me.

I hope this post has brighten your day!

Until next time.  Wishing you a great weekend!

Helen


10 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

I love the red ones...!!

Katrin said...

Очень красиво!

Monica said...

AWESOME... see, you never fail to impress us with your creativity... And the hairclip looks GREAT - there lies an opportunity, I mean hair clips. Even hairbands with roses stuck on them. Or just sell them in small bags...

I tried making these too, but I certainly am no where near your level of talent and patience. You are most impressive, Helen.

Love your crafts,

Monica

JustNeedling said...

these are so beautiful, Helen! I like the ribbon roses better then the paper ones. you do beautiful work! tfs

Rae said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, Helen!!! I love them all!

Clare said...

so pretty!

Ann said...

So pretty. I love them. Do you make these the exact same way that paper folded roses are made?
The possibilities here are endless, you could use them on
hair accessories, picture frames, boxes, cards just about anything. Oh Easter is coming up, so you could make some eggs decorated with roses.

Angel said...

Thanks for dropping by in my place .its true the roses have brightened my day.they are gorgeous.have you done them the same way as paper folded roses.?.they really pretty.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very pretty roses you made Helen. I want its tutorial can you please post it????

PurpleShoes said...

Do you have a tutorial on these you could share??!!