Friday, April 8, 2011

Elegant Bouquet Note cards

Hello,

Playing around with my embossing folder and tried to get rid some of my handmade flowers.

I made two cards using the same design but had different result.



I am going to enter to the following challenges:

Crafty Purple Frog - anything but square

Fresh Brewed Blog - Flower

The Paper Shelter - anything goes

Clear it out challenge - flowers

The stamping boutique - handmade flowers

Hope you've enjoyed today cards.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Helen

12 comments:

Miranda said...

both cards are very pretty Helen, lovely
thanks for joining the TSB challenge
hugs
Miranda

Rachel B said...

What an elegant card! Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out.

Ann said...

those are very elegant cards. I love them both.

SUGANTHI said...

Elegant Helen , I so like white on white.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wow white looks so dazzling!

Unknown said...

what beautiful card, thank you so much for playing with Clear it out.

Monica said...

Stunning!

Love the monochromes... so VERY ELEGANT.

xxx Monica

Leanne said...

Hi! Not been here for a while. I see a lot of beautiful creations. I have left something for you on my blog.

April said...

These are soooo very pretty! I just love the white! Those flowers are great!! Thanks for joining TSB challenge!

Rae said...

So simple, so elegant, so lovely .

Heide said...

Very elegant and lovely.
Thanks for joining us at SCH.
Hugs, Heide

Linda Anderson said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at FBD.

Linda