Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crochet Butterflies


Hello,

Recently I was away both from home and from blogging.  Every time I am away, I like to crochet because the crochet items don't get crash during traveling and packing.  Right before I left,  I stumbled upon this blog  HERE  that had a great crochet butterflies tutorial.  I was so excited because after making  500 + of crochet flowers. I need to crochet something different.  The old link is broken so I found another link HERE.

I preferred  wire and beats for the antenna.
 Here are a few more.  I thought I crocheted  much more than that.  I will be making more in different colors.

 These smaller ones are my pattern.  They are a lot faster to crochet.  I will share a tutorial soon.
 I thought I need some more small crochet flowers so here are pink and red.


 I definitely in need of white small crochet flowers so I crochet a bunch more.


Thanks for looking!

Helen

16 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Oh my Helen you have been super busy, these are gorgeous! Just had a go at a couple of flowers and butterflies a couple of weeks ago for the first time after googling for tutorials (haven't crochet in years) Off to check the link out and look forward to your tutorial, thanks for sharing, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

Esther Asbury said...

I LOVE that pattern for the butterflies --I've made several of them myself! Love your flowers too --- so pretty!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are gorgeous. I just love the butterflies.

Artes de Nágela said...

Helen,
What a beautiful job and fantastic production!
I loved the butterflies and flowers.

Ann said...

Those butterflies are great, very cute. You must be very fast at crocheting. It takes me a couple days just to crochet one dishcloth....lol

chillin with Quillin said...

there adorable!!!!
Paula

Hussena said...

Oh wow your crochet butterflies look so lovely ..you seem to be on a roll making 500+ now that's really amazing!!!the flowers look beautiful as well!!

Hussena said...

Oh wow your crochet butterflies look so lovely ..you seem to be on a roll making 500+ now that's really amazing!!!the flowers look beautiful as well!!

Lekha justin said...

OMG...I cant believe....what a beautiful collection....butterflies r so pretty nd the white flowers...oh ..wonderful it is...

Leanne said...

Hi! I'm back too. These butterflies are super cute. Never came across these before. Thanks for sharing the link.

Monica said...

Such beautiful butterflies... I know what you mean by saying that crochet items don't get damaged while travelling... once I carried my light box and it broke into pieces...

Monica xxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW they are amazing Helen-- only you could recreate such magic!!!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

SUGANTHI said...

You have been busy Helen. Looks lovely.

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty!

Rae said...

Helen, Helen, Helen...you are killing me.
I absolutely LOVE those butterflies!!!
So beautiful! (I must come for a visit soon! lol)

kiddo said...

Very lovely butterflies! Love them! And so many flowers! You were very busy:) Thanks for the link!