Monday, October 19, 2009

Tri-Shutter mini album

Hello,
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  This TriShutter mini album is so addicted.  It is so easy and fun to make.  This is my second one.  I made my first one a few weeks ago and Pat wanted it as soon as she saw it. Hopefully Pat is enjoying hers (Hi Pat).  I got the idea from here.  This is the front of the album.


This is when the two front covers  are opened.

Album opened.  Since this mini album hold less then 10 pictures, I made a pocket behind all the picture panels for journal.
The colors I used for this album are Certainly Celery, black, So Safron pattern papers and Whisper White.

Thank you again for visiting.  Have a lovely day.

Hugs,                                                                                                                                                  
Helen                                                                                                                                                    

4 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Hi Helen. Another beautiful project. I absolutely love mine. I'll be leaving for vacation in a couple days and will miss seeing what else you make. Look forward to catching up when I get back.

Princess said...

Nice job on the tri-shutter card. Did you buy the template or just figure it out on your own? I made one of these for my mother-in-law but haven't posted pictures just in case she checks out my site! I actually get overwhelmed at all the spaces...so don't think I'll be making more than the one!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this web site.
Also visit my weblog ... Baby Stroller Reviews

Anonymous said...

Hi I am so excited I found your website, I really found you by accident, while
I was researching on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would
just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome work.
Also see my site > Magic Of Making Up Review