Friday, July 9, 2010

Sunshine Award and Cards from Ann Schach

Good Afternoon Everyone!
 
I received this sunshine award from Mary at maryscraftroom during my absent from blog land.

Thank you so much Mary!


The rules of this award are:


Put the Logo on your blog or within a post.
Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers.
Let the nominees know.
Link to the person who give you this award.


I am passing this award on to the following bloggers:


Beautiful Chaos Art


Ellis In Scrapland


The Clip Cafe

The Stampin' Schach


Stampinwithlucia


Pink Paper Paradise

Michelle's Moments


Also, look what I had in the mail yesterday.  Ann Schach at 
The Stampin' Schach sent me two of her lovely cards.


Look at the sentiment of the first card! Is this mean we are friend? woo, whoo!

The cards are so pretty in person!  And the layers of the cards! No wonder my cards didn't come out so good because I didn't have enough layers.  Thank you so much Ann.  I love the cards!


Thanks for taking a peak!


Helen

5 comments:

Creative said...

Thank you so so much for award Helen!

Michelle said...

Thank you Helen, you are so sweet to think of me. The cards you received are beautiful.

Patty O'Malley said...

The cards are beautiful! Isn't it wonderful to receive a thoughtful card in the mail? Internet/e-mails are fine but to me nothing beats receiving regular postal mail.

Ann Schach said...

Thank you for the blog award, Helen! What a sweet thing to do!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wow Helen the red matching accessories are great.
I Love red and l Love earrings!
Quilled Earrings! What an Idea! You should sell them!