Thursday, July 8, 2010

Patti Lee Birthday gifts and The Winner

Good Morning Everyone!

Wow, three weeks had just gone by in a flash! Thank you everyone for playing along and for your lovely comments. I enjoy reading all of them.  Thank you so much also to my new followers.  The three digit numbers sure look great!

I wish I could send everyone something ......but the winner of my first  blog candy goes to - Lauren


Lauren said:
WOW - this is awesome candy! I absolutely LOVE the quilled earrings & necklace! Your work is AMAZING! I have just become a follower.

Lauren


Lauren please email me your address.  You have 24 hours. 


It had been a great year! Thank you so much everyone for stopping by to see my creations.  I am looking forward to another great year.  But I can't do it myself, I hope you will continue to visit my blog for inspiration.

O.K let's get back to posting. During my absent from blog land.  I had made a few things. I made these for Patti Lee.  Her blog Creations by Patti. Now that Patti received the card and the quilling jewelry I can share them here.  Patti also had these items on her blog.  She took some great pictures of these items too.

The long tiny pieces next to the card are the handmade buttons.  I decided to leave the tails on and they can be used as brad.  I can't wait to see what Patti will use them for.

Here is the inside of the card.  I messed up the inside sentiment. So instead of tossed the card, I stamped the same sentiment again on a piece of scrap and mounted it on another scrap and viola! you can't see the mistake now.


Here is the box I made to hold the items.




Here is the inside of the box.  I made the quilling earrings and a matching necklace.  I also added a red rose ring but forgot to take the picture. The earrings are so comfortable to wear.I think the necklace need to wear with a high neck shirt.




Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!


Helen

7 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful jewelry, Helen! I'm sure this will open a whole new profitable area for you. Stop by to see us.

Lauren said...

Gorgeous jewelry! I am so excited to win your yummy blog candy! Thank you SOOOOO much!

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous jewelry!!! Love the box too.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful jewelry and gorgeous boxes! Your work is magnificent!

sue said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Lynne said...

Gorgeous cards, love the jewellery, great colour combo. Thank you for joining us over on Anything Goes this week. Love Lynne xx

Kathryn said...

wow, what lovely projects, thanks for entering them at Anything Goes this week, K x