Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quilling Earrings

Hello Everyone!

Since I discovered quilling jewelry, I am so addicted to making them.  I made a few medium size earrings.  Then my good friend, Tracy, asked me to make a smaller earrings for her sister.  I was hesitated because the size that Tracy asked me to make was pretty small.  It was the size of a quarter.  I told her I will try and here they are:



Here is another one she asked me to make for her daughter.


Then she asked me to surprise her with the third pair.  And I made this.


I really enjoyed making these quilling jewelry.  Check back next time to see what I have to share.


Thanks for stopping by today.


Helen

2 comments:

Francie G. said...

These are fabulous! I wouldn't know where to start! Such talent and creativity!

Whimcees said...

Hi Helen!

I love the earrings! You are so skilled in this paper art! I am determined to learn and your lovely creations inspire me! :<)

Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane