Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chinese Knot

Hello,

I was browsing through the web the other day and was very excited to find this blog.  It was the blog that I am following but somehow I never saw the blog post when the blog owner updated.  She did tutorials on Chinese Knots!  I can't wait to try them.  Here is the link for those who wanted to try something different.

Twelve Basic Chinese Knots Tutorial


Have a wonderful weekend and stay cool.  We are expecting 100 degrees in the Delaware Valley.  A perfect excuse to stay indoor and learn how to do these Chinese Knots.


Helen

1 comment:

Creations by Patti said...

Helen,

Wow - this is awesome. I have some books and am afraid to try them since it looks so complex. Thanks for sharing thsi site - I will have to study it - maybe we can swap some projects using these knots!!!

my best
Patti