Friday, July 30, 2010

RAK from Patti Lee

Hello,


Just a quick sharing.  Look what I got from Patti Lee last weeek!  A couple of Patti's creations.


I've never seen this kind of take out box before.  It is so cute and filled with good enough to eat fortune cookies.

I've always wanted this basket.  Patti probably read my mind and she sent me the basket with everything ready to assemble.  Patti even laced the adhesive on all the pieces!
Some pop up stickers.


Last but not least a note book with my initial on the cover.  Cool, isn't it!


Here is the inside.

Thank you so much Patti for these wonderful creations!


Helen


P.S. Wedding invitations are not coming out so good.   I had to redo most of them.  Did I panic?  You bet!

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

How wonderful! So many beautiful "Patti Creations" made just for you! I love them all! She is a most thoughtful and caring friend!

Good luck with the invitations! Don't give up! :<)

Wishing you a good week ahead!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Creations by Patti said...

Helen,

YOU are so welcomed. If I lvoed closer, I would be right over tohelp you out with those invitations!!!! They will turn out fabulous!!!

my best,
Patti