I really enjoyed making this magic box. It was very quick to put together since I used the card layout that I cased from Splistcoat Stampers not long ago.
I wanted to keep the lid simple so when the inside is revealed there was a "wow" and "ooh". And I also needed to practice more on my quilling holly leaves.
Here is the inside.
I love how this turned out.
So I made another one. This time I wanted to show the tree inside the box. So I made this box.
This is only half of the box. These two sides will not fold out. I cut off the card stock and added the acetate from the packaging. It was very thick perfect for this.
Here is the finished box. Viewing from one angle.
Sorry for the poor quality picture. Viewing from the see through side.
Here is the lid. Sentiment was form Stampin' Up! Holiday Collection (retired).
I am entering this to the following challenges:
- Bunnyzoescrafts - Christmas but not a card
- I did it Creations Challenge blog - Surprise me
- Craft Your Days Away challenges - Texture
- Alphabet challenge blog - Embossing
- Christmas Stampin' All year long - Anything goes
- Wags n' Whiskers - Wrap it up
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Christmas
Thanks for stopping by.