Friday, July 23, 2010

Ornament Punch Fish Sample Wedding Cards

Hello,
I made these cards to show someone online earlier this week.  Her wedding theme is fish. I have seen these ornament fish on many blogs but I didn't know who is the original creator was.  Thank you so much who ever you are.


  The art work are the same on all three cards but I used different color for the background.  The first card here I mounted the fish on Tempting Turquoise  and added sand and some sea weeds.  Then I mounted that on white card stock and then mounted that on the black card base.  On the inside I printed the wedding information on whisper white card stock.  This card used the most papers out of the three cards.  This card measure 6 x 4 3/4.


The second cards here I printed the wedding information to the right on whisper white card stock.  Then I masked the text area and brayed Tempting Turquoise at the top and brayed Creamy Caramel at the bottom.  Then I cut another small piece of wavy creamy Caramel card stock for more sand.  This invitation is like a post card. It is measure 7 1/4 x 5 3/4.


 

This last one here is similar to the second card. It is the same size like the second one also.  I printed the wedding information to the right on Tempting Turquoise card stock.  Then I added the punch fish and the sand at the bottom.  It would look even better is if I added some kind of bubbles, water image or sea weeds image to the background  but I don't have any of those stamp.

 

Here is the RSVP card.
 

And here is the Save the date card.
 

It was so much  fun creating these sample invitations. It would had been even more fun if the bride to be wanted the invitations but she didn't.  Too bad for both of us.

Thanks for stopping by again. Have a wonderful weekend!

Helen

3 comments:

Gaby said...

Boahhhh...soooooo many?
I would have went nuts making the same card over and over again. *grin*

But the turned out so lovely. Her loss.


Have a great weekend.

Patty O'Malley said...

Hi Helen! These are adorable! I can't believe the girl never responded. She'd never get them anywhere else for that price.

Whimcees said...

Hi Helen!

She should have agreed to your offer! What was SHE thinking! :<) It's her loss!

These are wonderful - I love the fish and your attention to detail creates a great look! I am inspired to make some of these little fish!

Wishing you a lovely weekend with your family!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane