Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Crochet Autumn Afghan Finished

Hello,

I finished my friend Autumn afghan.  However, I forgot to take the finished afghan before she picked it up.
This picture here shown 11 blocks x 14 blocks about 65" x 78".  Rachel wanted a queen size so I added two more rows.  The finished afghan measure approximately 85" x 90".  
And look at her thank you card, simple yet so pretty.  I love it.


 A gift card on the inside.  I was totally surprised.  I did not expect this at all but Rachel won't have it.   Thank you Rachel.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Helen

3 comments:

Ann said...

what a pretty afghan, that's really big. That is a nice card she sent you also

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

You do beautiful work Helen! Countless loves of love goes into everything you make.

Have a great day and happy creating,
Katie

Merry said...

Two very crafty ladies. Your crocheting is just amazing, a huge project.