Friday, April 19, 2013

Blank Note Card

Hello,

I was in the mood to make some cards.  Here is one of them inspired from a card I saw at split coast stamper.


The stamp image was from stamin' up! called "Just Believe" love that set.  I colored the image with markers then added a small pearl in the flowers center. I like how it turned out.

I bought the card base from Michale's 60 cards and envelops for $5.  I thought that was a good deal and the quality was surprisingly nice.

Enjoy your weekend!

Helen

4 comments:

Monica said...

Hello Helen,
This card is fab. I love the dainty image. And the clouds look so real.
Love,
M

Chatty Crone said...

Very nice - I am saving all these ideas! sandie

Ann said...

It's really nice. You always manage to find such good deals at Michaels and AC Moore too

Dawn said...

Beautiful design - love the embossing and the pretty stamp.

Hugs, Dawn