Friday, August 10, 2012

Crochet Purse# 3

Hello,

I finally finished this purse that I started back in May.  The sewing slowed me down so I found another way to do it.  Instead of use sewing machine, I hand sew the entire purse liner and I didn't use the tutorial that was offered here. It didn't turn out as pretty as the one on the other blog but I am satisfied  with the result.

 The handles were just the single crochet stitches.
Since I hand sew the entire liner.  I didn't use any batting. I  used a very thin fabric.  I added two pockets on the inside, one pocket on each side.   I used the magnet closure found at Joann Fabric.  The finished purse is about 11" x 9" not counting the handles.
Thanks for looking!

Helen

5 comments:

isi said...

Великолепна е!

Monica said...

Amazing yet again - impressed as ever.

Love,
Monica

Patty O'Malley said...

Very pretty!

Ann said...

I really like it. The colors are great and the liner fabric is perfect for it

SUGANTHI said...

So very beautiful.