Friday, March 12, 2010

Very Vanilla Mini Roses Long Treat Box

Hello,                                                                                                                                                         
Today I have another box to share. These Very Vanilla mini roses are my favorite. They are so elegant. This picture doesn't do it justice.  I used Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla card stock for these roses.  These mini roses were harder to make than the others because I used card stock  (and I always thought that Very Vanilla card stocks were too thin until this) so when I curled the petals it was difficult especially the petal that had double layers.  But they sure are pretty!  I also added glitters on the roses but it didn't show in this picture. I wanted to decorate the box differently from the other  boxes so I created this long box.
 
 

 I used the same scoring pattern like the match box here.  Except I changes the size (6 x 3) for this box.  I really needed the new Stampin' Up! butterflies embosslit.  Flowers without butterflies, it just doesn't look right.
 Here is the inside.  It fit two almond joy perfectly. 
 

I am so glad you stopped by again.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Helen

7 comments:

eva said...

Very nice!

Custom Quilling Supplies said...

Lovely... my favorite roses too!

Keep on Quillin'
Denise

Jackie Thomas said...

Helen, these roses are truly stunning. Very clever indeed. xo Jackie

Rae said...

Helen, this box is beautiful! Your roses are wonderful!

PawwPadd said...

Hi Helen, First, thanks for the very kind words. Now for this box! It is very creative and gorgeous! I'm sure those are some of the flowers you made when you couldn't sleep LOL! Magnificent job again!

Thanks for allowing me to case... :-)

JustNeedling said...

Love the box and those beautiful flowers on the outside!

Nati said...

Beautiful!!
Nati(form Brazil)
http://natiquill.blogspot.com