Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cake in the box/Magic box

Hello Everyone,

I couldn't believe it's March already.  When I posted yesterday, I didn't even realized that it's March.  Then after my children went to school, it hit me! It's March!

Anyway let's get to today post.  I made this magic box for my little neighbor.  I believe she is 6.   I gave it to her but didn't know if she likes it.  I added lots of flowers.  Each flower consisted of 3 flower punches.  There were a total of 24 flowers punches for the lid.  Then  I added more flowers around the box base.

Here is the inside.  More flowers around the 3 tiers cake, 36 flower punches to make the 12 flowers around the cake.  Each punched flower was sponged, then crumble, and open back up and assemble to give demensional.

I am not a pink person.  So when ever I used pink, I always tried to tone it down.   With all the flowers, I decided  to just add white butterflies around the side panel to match the outside box.

Hope you've enjoy today's post.

Thank you SO MUCH for your lovely comments.  I truely appreciated you take the time to leave me comments.

Helen

3 comments:

JustNeedling said...

Very beautiful box! I'm sure she loves it! I sure would like one myself! lol

Whimcees said...

Hi Heleh!

What a wonderful gift for a little girl! I love the flowers and butterflies! And the pink is perfect! :<)

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

Rae said...

Very Pretty!