Friday, March 19, 2010

Tall Chest

Good Morning,

I was hesitated to share this tall chest.  I finished this chest a few days ago, but I wasn't happy with the size decorations so I  was debating should I share.  After some thought I decided to share since I've spent quite some time on it.  So here she is.
This is the front.

 Here is the size decorations that I was talking about.  I decorated both sizes like this. It looks a little awkward to me because the flowers are a little too big and the stems are too small.
 Here is the back.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to decorate the back.  Then my son, Ray, he suggested that I should. So I made the same flowers like the front except I didn't add the scroll on the back draw flowers.

 The draw measure 3 x 3.  It is a matchbox design.  The papers  are DCWV, premium stacks. I used  coaster for the top and bottom.

Hope you've enjoy today post.

Have a great weekend!  Happy Spring!

Helen

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Helen
Im so glad you decided to share! This is beautiful. So much work has gone in to this. I love the flowers and butterly that you have created.Just gorgeous.
Kind regards
Michelle

Whimcees said...

Hello Helen!

I love the chest of drawers! Your quilling is wonderful as always! I must make one of these chests as yours are so inspiring!

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

... Babsie said...

Hi Helen,
this is soooooo very nice and wonderful and cute. I love so much!!!!!! Great.
Best wishes from Germany and have a great weekend too!
Babsie

Rae said...

So intricate, Helen. Very nice!

JustNeedling said...

Wow! Love this chest! Makes a lovely gift!