Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cherish Mini Album

Good Morning Everyone,
Today I have another mini album to share.  I love mini albums so you are going to see quite a few more.  The pattern papers for this album was from a company called Creative Memories and the paper package is called Cherish.  Here is the front cover.


Here are the inside pages.  They are very similar to my Cottage Watll mini album.











Flowers, flowers and more flowers.  Can you tell I just love flowers. This mini album could hold at least 12 - 4 x 6 photos.  I also created 3 pockets for more photos or journaling.

Hope you've enjoyed today mini album. 

Have a nice day!

Helen

2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful album, Helen! You'll have to stop by the office sometime with your latest creations.

Rae said...

Hi Helen,
You are doing fantastic things with these mini books. When I finally begin making memory books I will have lots of books to reference! You know I love your flowers!