Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Good Morning,

A quick post today.  Happy St. Patrick's Day to those who celebrate St. Patrick's Day.  I have four leaves clover to share today.  I couldn't understand a few final instructions so I tweaked it and used a wire for reinforcement at the stem.


Here is a sneak peak of one of the items that I've been working on.


Thank you again for visiting.  Have a lovely day!

P.S.  Thank you everyone for your input about our van incident.  I've talked to one of my neighbor.  She's also a good  friend and she told me that there are a bunch of "stupid" kids who did something like that.  The police had been notify but couldn't do anything.  The group of kids had to be caught in action.

Hugs,

Helen

3 comments:

Judi said...

The clover is adorable and clever!!! Judi

Whimcees said...

Happy St. Pats to you too! :<)

At least you notified the police so they are now aware of the potential problem if it happens again - and hopefully it was a one time thing! :<)

Wishing you a good evening!

Barbara Diane

Rae said...

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your van. It always seems to be something.

The 4-leaf clovers are cute.