Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crochet flowers TopNote boxes

Good Morning,
Can you tell I am a fan of boxes!  I have two boxes to share today.  I had almost forgotten about my crochet flowers so I thought it's time to use them again.  The papers are from DCVW the premium stack, love them!


  Pat (Hi Pat) is going to use the box to hold chocolates so I thought this "enjoy" on the inside lid would get a kick!


I tended to make two of everything.  This pink one is the same as the blue.  I forgot to take the picture of the inside.

I am glad you've stopped by again today.  Have a lovely day!

Helen

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Helen
These boxes are gorgeous!! I love the papers you have used and those flowers, wow. You are so talented!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love those boxes!

Shirley-Anne said...

hi there , you certainly are into boxes ! Quite delightful they are as well

eva said...

My God, how charming!

Rae said...

You know how much I love your flowers. You just get better and better! These are lovely!