Friday, October 22, 2010

More Handmade Roses

Good Afternoon Everyone,


I made these roses a while ago.  I really like them!  They are so much prettier than the last roses that I made.  I guessed because they looked so much like Prima flowers.  I made these flowers from scrap papers.  What an awesome way to get rid off some of those scraps!


I used Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.  There are four flowers on the die but I used the two smallest flowers to make these roses.  I used the same tutorial that you can fine it here.


This next rose I used Stampin' Up! Fancy Flower Extra-Large punch.  It is not as nice as the Tim Holtz die because of the edges.  Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die had an uneven edge that look more like the rose petals. But it still is a nice flower.


Here are a few more hand made flowers:

This one was made from sewing the ribbon on one side and pull it together. 

 These two were called the lollipop flowers.  They were just different size of circles.  Scrunched them up and stacked them together.
 These last two were made the same way as the lollipop flower except I used the Pony nesti dies.

Thanks for looking.  Have a wonderful weekend!


Helen

9 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

You should sell these at the craft shows.

Ann said...

All of them are excellent but the roses are just beautiful, especially the ones in the first picture. Who would guess that those were actually made from paper.

JustNeedling said...

these are pretty flowers especially the roses. they are my favorite.

sucor said...

I love these gorgeous flowers, especially the first one! Thank you for sharing!

eva said...

Very beautiful roses

Monica said...

Such BEAUTIFUL roses and other flowers - yes you should sell them... they are prettier than the prettiest because they were made by you, Helen. Home made is the best!

xxx Monica

Rae said...

Helen, you KNOW I am a fan. Beautiful...all of them.

Cami said...

Beutiful flowers, Helen! I agree, you should sell these at craft fairs! Each and everyone is so pretty...you're a paper florist! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Hugs, Cami

zack said...

beautiful paper roses...mind asking? are they made of recycling paper?..i love recycling ideas...i have plenty of calathea flower plants in my garden..instead of throwing away all those petals ,i arrange them as roses..well,you can actually made other flowers too.