Monday, October 25, 2010

Purse & Brief Case Gift Card Holder

Good Monday Morning Everyone,
I enjoy making boxes and purses.  I bought this Sizzix Scoreboards box and scallop from Michale, hoping that I can make boxes and purses faster but it didn't. The die didn't score! I tried on different material also.  It still didn't score properly.  I had to score all the score lines. May be the one I bought was malfunction? And I couldn't find the receipt.


Here is my first box/purse.


Box/purse opens

I didn't really like the ribbon for the handle so I  make another one.

This one I  used card stock for the handle.  I like this one better because it looked more like a brief case.  What do you think?  Which one do you like?

Sizzix also has a Bussiness Card Box die that looks just like this.

No I did not buy the Business Card Box die.  I cut off the scallop edge and here is the business card box.


Thanks for looking.  Have a lovely day!

Helen

14 comments:

Whimcees said...

Good Morning Helen!

I hope this finds you well!

The purses are lovely - I like the card stock handle better also.

Your roses are so beautiful! No matter what kind of flowers you create, they are always so pretty!

Wishing you a good Monday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Monica said...

I like all three of the bags/purses...they are all special in their own way. Beautiful creations!

Sorry about your Sizzix not working properly... they have a helpline number - wonder if it would help calling them.

Janie Printz said...

Helen these little purses/cases are so adorable .... I just love them ... What a super cute idea.
And your roses are absolutely wonderful ... So glad I found you & thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog.
Hugs, Janie

TrishG said...

Love your purses, especially the top two!
Great job with your flowers on the next post too!

Gaby said...

Hi Helen,
your purses turned out really pretty.
And I agree with you; the cardboard handle does look better. At least on that bag.

Have a wonderful week.

Ann said...

Those are very nice. I like them both but I think the one with the paper handle is my favorite.

Rae said...

Hi Helen, yes, I like them all. Who wouldn't? The briefcase turned out nice, too. Great gift holders.
How was the craft fair? My internet is still acting up, it is sickening- and no time right now to spend hours on the phone for repair...Talk to you soon! I hope this posts! :)

eva said...

The purses are lovely!

Mary said...

All of your purses/briefcase are very nice! Do you need to use a impression thingy with that particular die to get the score lines? Mary

JustNeedling said...

The purses are beautiful. Hope you find your receipt so you can exchange the die.

MuinNadine said...

gracias por tu comentario!
Me encantan esas rosas hechas a mano, son tan delicadas, muy lindo trabajo!
Te felicito! un beso grande!

Thank you for your comment!
I am charmed with these handmade roses, am so delicate, a very pretty work!
I congratulate you! A big kiss!

Ellis said...

Hi Helen,

yes, the piano is a treat box, I just forgot to put something in it for the photo ;-)

Greetings,
Ellis

Ellis said...

Hi (again ;-) )

thank you for your compliment!
The sleigh is my own design, so no, it's not the same as the Sixxiz.

Creative Grammie said...

Hi Helen;
I like the purse handle on the second purse, but all of your purse decorations are lovely. I think I had a similar problem with one of my diecuts too.
Love your work, TFS