Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lovely Blog Award

Good Morning,


I received this blog award from the very creative Monica.
I recently visited Monica's blog and I love her creations. Monica used natural materials for her card making! Love it!   Don't know what I was talking about! Well, hop on over to Monica's blog and check out her creative creations.
Thank you so much Monica for this blog award.

I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggers in no particular order:

Barbara's World of Whimcees

Patti Lee

And Another Thing...

Susan's Quilling card

Quilling


Capture A Heart

Creative Paper Quilling by Doreen


Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap


Out On the Prairie

Gaby

Do visit these lovely blogs.  You won't be disappointed.


Thanks again for stopping by.

Helen

7 comments:

Ann said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to me. I'll definitely stop and visit the other blogs

Whimcees said...

Hello Helen!

I am so behind in visiting! Thank you so much for the award - you are a wonderful friend!

Love all of your creations this week! So beautiful!

Wishing you a week of happiness!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Whimcees said...

Hello Helen!

I am so behind in my visiting! Thank you so much for the award - you are a wonderful friend!

I love all of your creations this week! They are beautiful!

Wishing you a weekend of happiness!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Out on the prairie said...

Thanks for the award, love these roses. I have seen some with ribbon, but like these even better.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award, Helen!

Now I'm off to check out the other blogs - what fun!

Stefani

Cami said...

My dear Helen! Thank you so very much for this award...I am honored and surprised, and accept it graciously. I will check out the other blogs...this is such a great way to "meet" other crafters in blogland! Have a wonderful week, and happy crafting. I'm cleaning out my craft room so I haven't been blurfing for a few days, but I will now! Thank you so much again and I'm happy to be a follower of yours! Hugs from Hawaii, Cami

Anonymous said...

This is very inspiring work you have created for us. Some people need to know that these things can ensue to anyone. You have shown me a better view now.