Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mini Albums

Hello,


I enjoyed making mini albums.  My mini albums are very simple. I wondered  why I couldn't just keep my card simple as my scrap pages?  Hmmm...


Here is the front cover.


 The finished album is very bulky so I had to make something for closure.  There was nothing much I could do so I added a brad and elastic cord with some beads. I printed "celebrate the season"  and just used Stampinp' Up! 5 petal  punch to make the poinsettias.


Here is another one.


I also printed the word "celebrate".  I cut out the word to fit the hardware.  Then I added lots of Stampin' Up! Crystal effect on top of the word.  If you don't have SU crystal effect, there is a similar product at Michale and with the 40% off coupon you could get it for a fraction of the cost.




Here is one of the inside pages.



I love to add this Christmas tree in one of the pages.  Cool huh!




Thanks again for stopping by!

Helen

8 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Helen,

Such gorgeous albums... don't know which one is better. They are both stunners! And that Christmas tree is mind blowing...

Love your poinsettias, too.

xxx Monica

Ann said...

That is just beautiful and that Christmas tree is a show stopper, I love it.

Cami said...

Beautiful mini alubums, Helen! I love them both...and oh that pop up Christmas tree is delightful! Hugs, Cami

eva said...

How interesting!I love albums

Creative Grammie said...

Very nice mini albums and I love your Christmas tree!
TFS

sucor said...

These are such beautiful mini alubums!

PawwPadd said...

Wow Helen, you always seem to amaze me with your unending creative take on things!!! I love it all! Love the tree, how can I get the template and instructions for that??? See ya.
Bethann aka PawwPadd

Rae said...

Very pretty! Love your flowers and pop ups!