Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Brick Wall Cards

Good Morning,


I wanted to make this brick wall card a long time ago and Donna at Butternut Sage Design had a great video tutorial that I couldn't resist. I love her card but I didn't have black ribbon so I used Chocolate Chip instead. 

I couldn't believe myself! I found one big spool of black ribbon, 50 yards!, and I thought I didn't have any black ribbon.  So here is another brick wall card using black card stock and black ribbon.




Thanks for looking.

Helen

5 comments:

Monica said...

Such stylish cards and so beautiful too. I like both of them but I like the brown one more.

xxx Monica

MariLynn said...

Helen, both of your brick wall cards are gorgeous! I do agree with Monica, that I like the brown one a little more. Great job!

Ann said...

Those are very nice. I just love the look of them. I think I like the chocolate chip colored one the most.

Rae said...

These are very nice. Interesting design.

Whimcees said...

Hi Helen!

I am so behind again in visiting my friends! I have always loved the brick wall card and I love the one in brown!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane