Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Inspired By Nature Sunset

Hello,
Last week I decided to take out my brayer and used it to create a few cards.  They were all very similar.





The "m" on the last card are suppose to be birds.  Do they look like birds?

The colors that I used were: Summer Sun (retired), Pumpkin Pie, and Really Rust (retired).  These were the only colors that I had. You can substitute any colors that you have for the sun set. All were classic ink. 


These cards were inspired from these wonderful blogs:

Dawn Stamping Studio
Tami White
Michelle Zindorf

Thanks for taking a peak!

Helen

5 comments:

Monica said...

Lovely cards, Helen... love the sunset colours as well as the stamps. Really nice!

xxx Monica

Elin K. said...

They really do look like birds! Love it. :)

Ann said...

Those are really pretty. Yes I can tell that they're birds, even without you saying so.
I really need to learn how to do that kind of stuff.

Out On The Prairie said...

Amazing sunset cards,like your wildflower theme.I did the sailboat card similar to yours, mine is a lttle rougher, quilling is tougher than it looks.Thanks for stopping by.
Steve

Rae said...

Helen, I love your brayered cards. Especially the last two. I must learn this technique! ;) They make excellent male cards.