Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hand Twisted Mini Roses

Greeting Everyone,

I was really got into making roses last week.  So after making the Prima look a like roses.  I thought I made these twisted roses also. I used to make a ton of these roses several years ago.  A few weeks ago for some crazy reason, I didn't know what it was, I couldn't make these roses no matter how I tried.  But last weekend  I was determined to make them again and I got it!



I got carried away and I made more.  See for yourself.  These roses are about as big as a penny.


I haven't created anything for several days except these roses.  I made about two hundred of them. And I painted glitter on all of them.  I need to think of something to do with them.  Make sure to check back to see what I am going to do with these roses.

I saw some people used the quilling slot tool to make these roses.  I tried it but I couldn't make it.  I hand twisted these roses.  It was a lot faster to do the hand twisted technique.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a wonderful day!

Helen

5 comments:

Mary said...

Could you post a link for directions on how to make them? They are very pretty!

PawwPadd said...

Hi Helen, Wow! I certainly hope your talent rubs off on me when we finally meet! LOL! These are amazing! Funny thing, you talk about wanting to make more than one card when you do your cards but, just think about how many flowers and other embellishments you do each time you sit down to do those!!! Thanks.

Whimcees said...

Hi Helen!

Wow! The roses are beautiful! It must have taken you many hours to make so many! Love them! I look forward to seeing what you do with them - I am still saving mine for something extra special! :<)

Wishing you a great weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Anonymous said...

Hello Helen,

I'm wondering if you are the Helen who lives in Alta Loma, California and gave classes at the Carson center? If so, I came to your house years ago to learn how to make a magic card.

Still Love your work

Carolyn

Dr Sonia S V said...

The glitter on the roses is a great idea.Lovely