Friday, August 7, 2009

Sun set Top Note card



Good Friday morning!

Yesterday my Stampin' Up! order arrived and I got to play with my new stuffs. When I saw the sneak peak of the new SU catalog back in June, I knew I must have the level two Asian Artistry set. I know I could order the set during June but I didn't because I've already met my required minimum.

You were wondering what with the "Aruba" right? I am making a few wedding card samples for a friend. The bride and groom wanted sun set, palm tree, and beach because they are going to Aruba to get marry. This is one of the samples.

This is a sponge technique. I had tried many times in the past but the result were disappointed. Yesterday I tried it again and this is the card. I used Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Basic Black, and Chocolate Chip.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: