Friday, August 14, 2009

Shutter card

Good Morning!

Second post, I almost forgot to make a card to go with the Magic Box. In my culture we did not send card of any kind. And even though I have been living in the United States most of my life, and even making handmade card, I still forgot to send out card sometime.

It took me a while before I decided to make this shutter card. I wanted a card that would go with the Magic Box. And I thought this shutter card would be perfect. The stamp set I used is from "All Holiday" set for the card front, and "So Many Saying" for the inside "many thanks". I also used "Priceless" set. It's my favorite set. I added a few of my handmade blue fleurettes with round rhinestone in the middle. The designer paper is called "Good Morning Sunshine" from Stampin' Up! Again, it's retired.

I hope she likes the card. It's a big card. Finished card measured 4 x 6 1/2 and it was thick. I had to make a box for it because the envelop that I made for it won't look right.





No comments: