Friday, August 21, 2009

Another TopNote Purse

Hello,

I can't believe it's Friday already. Today I like to share another TopNote purse gift card holder. I bought this Manhattan Embossing folder a while ago and got to play around with it only once and had forgotten about.

I came across this blog "Creations by Patti". Then I realized I had that embossing folder. So I decided to make another gift card holder. I made the box between the TopNote to fit the gift card. My box measured 3 1/2 x 2 1/2. It barely fit after I punched the handle using the word window punch. I tried to use the small oval punch but couldn't get it the way I like it because of the way the oval is lining on the punch.

The technique that I used here is very simple. I've seen a few cards using this technique but didn't quite understand how it was done. Now I know.:) I inked my brayer with Tangerine Tango (your choice of classic ink) and brayed on the debossed size of the Manhattan embossing folder. Then place the whisper white card stock in the folder and run it through the Big Shot. That was it. Easy Peasy!

I added the butterfly from "Priceless" set and the sentiment is from "One of a Kind" set. I cut the circle Velcro in half and place it right at the top. It's barely fit.
Thanks for checking in. Have a great weekend.






1 comment:

sharon said...

I have recently stumbled onto your blogspot. I have been enjoying your creativity. I thank you for the inspiration.
Sharon L