Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Purse

Good Morning,

I love purses and bags but I don't use them as much and I don't own them that many either. I enjoy making purses, boxes, and bags. I would spend hour surfing the web looking for cute purses or boxes to make. I found this purse template at http://www.carlosnmolina.com/

For this purse I decided to use DCWV the Luxury stack. The paper has a really nice design on it and I thought it would make a really nice purse. It does but again the picture didn't come up that good. It took me a while to think of what to do with the front flap. Then I remember the tassels that I bought from Hong Kong many many years ago when I visited there. That was my souveniar. Finally, I got to use them. The brad was from the Headhodge hardware. I got them when they were on sell last month. :)





Some how I thought the high heel shoes and the purse go together. What do you think?


Thank you for stopping my blog. Happy creating.


Helen



No comments: