Friday, August 14, 2009

My first Magic Box

Good Friday morning!

Now I can share this Magic Box. I am so excited to share my very first Magic Box. I made this box for a very good friend, Tracy. I am very fortunate to have Tracy as a friend. Our children attended the same class. That was how I met her. And we have became friend.

This week Tracy hold a 5 days club in her nice big back yard from and she extended the invitation for the children to stay and play in her pool after the club ended each day. She organized games and activities for the children (about 20 of them.) She hired her niece and nephew to help out. She bought a bunch of crafts for the children. How nice of her to do that for us?

Since Tracy is such a kind person, I decided to make this "So Kind" Magic Box for her. I hope she likes it.


I got the tutorial from here
http://creationsbypatti.blogspot.com/2009_05_01_archive.html

For the center flower pot or is it a flower pot? I used the middle 3 tiers cake that I made it myself. No, I did not buy the Sizzix 3 tiers cake from SU. I made my own 3 tiers cake template.

Enjoy the rest of the pictures.



Let me know what did you think!

Thanks for visiting. Please check back soon.



Helen




















2 comments:

Whimcees said...

This is wonderful! This is truly a Magic Box and I know that your friend will treasure it always! Great creation!

Barbara Diane

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. Would you be able to share the template for the flower pot inside :)