Friday, July 1, 2011

To the Nine Note Cards

Hello Bloggers!

Goodness! it is July 1st already! And it is the 4th of July weekend.  I smell B.B.Q already.  If you are going to have burgers throw in an extra one for me because I'm coming. :)   

I didn't have the 4th of July card but I was making some quick, simple, and postage friendly cards.
 Some cards I made using the One Sheet Wonder technique and some I used the Clean and Simple technique.











The pattern papers were from SU called To the Nine.  I always leave all my cards blank both the front of the card and the inside of the card.

There are lots of  One Sheet Wonder templates out there but I somehow like this one the most.
 
Thanks for stopping by again.  Have a great weekend!  Enjoy the long weekend if you are in the states.

Helen

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Helen

Wow, you have been busy!! What a wonderful selection of cards.

Michelle :-)

Shakti said...

Very elegant!

Baukje said...

So'BEAUTIFUL!
Groetjes Baukje

Ann said...

One sheet wonder, how interesting. I'll have to check that out. Love all your cards, they look great

chillin with Quillin said...

You've been busy, your cards are lovely!!!
Paula

SUGANTHI said...

This has been a marathon card making Helen, I like them all.

Mihaela said...

Many beautiful card. I like more the first one.

Merry said...

How busy are you...these are all terrific. And what a great idea not putting a sentiment on until needed.

Lekha justin said...

Lopvely cards...colours r elegant..!!

Mary said...

What a nice assortment of cards, for any occasion, those would make a very nice gift!

ManuK said...

Lovely designs, Helen! Your cards are always so elegant and delicate! I particularly like the last two.