Friday, July 15, 2011

Altered Wooden Photo Frame

Hello Bloggers!

I'm sharing another altered wooden photo frame.


I really like the Stampin' Up! Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip with a touch of pearls.
You can fine the tutorial of how to alter the wooden frame here. But for this frame I cut out the heart shape in the center then I cut a small piece of paper and glue  in to cover the wooden area.  You can fine the flowers tutorial here. I'm using the same technique except for these flowers I used a die cut.

Thanks for looking.  Enjoy the weekend!

Helen

6 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Helen Oh what a beauty this is and the pearl swirls are so very beautiful !

chillin with Quillin said...

IT's gorgeous. love the flowers and pearls, the colors go so well together ,great job!!!!
Paula

Shakti said...

pretty flower!

Baukje said...

I think it's wonderful!
Greetings Baukje

Ann said...

What a gorgeous frame that is. You do such great work. your roses are lovely
I also really like the earrings that you showed in your last post.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lovely....