Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quill Jewelry

Hello,

I made these quill jewelry since last year but just finished putting them together.  They are very simple and like the one that I had made before.



 I saw this purple and black here.  Susan made the most elegant quilling.

I made this one for myself.  I just wanted something different.

I boxed them in Stampin' Up! match box with matching color.  The finished boxes looked something like this.
  I'm entering this to:
Take a Quill Pill

Thank you for stopping by.


Helen

7 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Lovely earrings, love the colors to, and the match box is beautiful, nice work!!!
Good luck with the challenge!!
Paula

ManuK said...

Lovely collection of quilled earrings! I think my favorite ones are the last 2, they are so different from any other earrings I saw so far. Thank you for taking part in the Take a Quill Pill challenge! I wish you best of luck!

Anita Kumar said...

Beautiful earrings ,the last one is so delicate and pretty !

Mihaela said...

Lovely earrings! I like a lot the third earrings.

SUGANTHI said...

The purple one is pretty and I also like the husked one and match box looks awesome.

SUSAN said...

Helen, I am so happy that my quilling earings "purple in black" has inspired you. Thank you so much.
All of your quilling earings so beautiful. Love it all

Happy quilling
Susan

Dr Sonia S V said...

The purple and black one is so amazing! How did you manage to hold it all in place!! Amazing patience!