Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweet Blog Award

Hello Bloggers!

I am delighted to receive this award from the very talented Dr. Sonia at Cards, Crafts, and Kids.  Dr. Sonia uses a variety of materials for her crafts.  She is also a pop up cards queen and I  just found out that she is also an artist. Her talents and creativity just goes on and on.  Thank you Dr. Sonia for sharing this Sweet Blog Award with me.

To accept this award:

 link back to the person who gave the award 
list 7 random things about myself
pass it on to at least 8 other bloggers

 7 random things about me:

I live in the Southeastern PA only minutes from the Delaware state.  So I did most of my shopping in DE because it is TAX FREE!  More $$$ for my craft supplies.  hehehe ......

I live in a Ranch and I love it.

I like my neighborhood very much.  There are so many ethnicity  in the area. When I think of my neighborhood it is like a mixing salad bowl and that's very important for us.

I live very close to major routes.  It's very convenient for us since we travel long distant quite often.

I am almost done with repainting my house. Yay!

Beside crafting I also enjoy refurnishing furniture.

Blogging is the best!

I would like to pass the award to the following bloggers: 


Ann at Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap

Kiddo at Kiddo's blog

Suganthi at DayDreams


Paula at Chilling with Quilling


Rae at A One of a Kind Design by Rachel


Leanne at LeeArts

Cg at  Cg says something loudly

Antonella at Quilling Art and Ecpression

Michelle at Pink Paper Paradise


  Cbuswell at Clare's creations

 Barbara at Barbara's world of Whimcees

Mary at Mary's craft room

Thank you ladies for always stopping by and leave me all those sweet comments!

Hugs,

Helen

8 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Congrats Helen, and thank you for sharing the award, I am honored!!!
Paula

CG said...

Yeah tax-free crafting! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I'm really inspired to try quilling...

Dr Sonia S V said...

wow nice to know you live in a ranch I have read about ranches from books only!

Ann said...

congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it on to me.
Tax free sounds wonderful. I wonder how far Delaware is from here...lol

SUGANTHI said...

Thanks Helen. very sweet of you:))

Michelle said...

Hi Helen

thanks so much for the award. You are sweet to think of me.

Michelle :-)

Merry said...

Congrats on the award....so lovely to get to know you a little better. :-)

Rae said...

Hi Helen, I am smiling from your comments. Thank you so much for the award. I haven't posted in quite some time, but when I do I will be sure to post it and link back to your wonderful blog. Thanks again!