Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Round 3 Of The Crochet Fat Bottom Purses

Hello,

I don't want to bore you with my crochet fat bottom purses so I thought I will just share all the fat bottom purses that I had been making.

These two cream purses used cotton yarn.  I love them.
 I made round cord for the handles.

 
 This purple purse was also used cotton yarn.

This brown purse used Caron One Pound yarn. Find the Amigurrmi cherries tutorial here.

All these purses were made with double crochet stitches and I crocheted in the back loop only.   

If you are interested in any of these purses, let me know.

Helen

4 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

Love all of these....
Suman Pandit
http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

Esther Asbury said...

I LOVE the cream/white ones! So very pretty!!!

Panda8ngel said...

Wow...they all look great!!! :)

Merry said...

Oh wow you are amazingly quick with these. All are beautiful nut brown really caughty eye.