Monday, April 8, 2013

Pink Crohcet Flower Motif Note Card

Hello Blogger Friends!

I crochet a lot so I have some crochet motifs sitting around.  I was browsing through the web and saw a card using crochet motif.   I have some of those motifs. I got to work right a way and about 10 minutes later here is my card.  See the original card here.


I wanted to see how the pink back ground would look so I made another one.

I like the first one better.  The white and green just made everything pops.

Have a marvelous Monday!

Helen


11 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

lovely beyond words......I am so inspired to try this!!
http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

eva said...

Beautiful card

Esther Asbury said...

What a FUN way to use crocheted roses! You give me lots of new ideas! BTW- Beautiful cards!

Katie Sews said...

Helen - beautiful - you are so creative!

Enjoy your day,
Katie
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Helen those are beautiful. I wish I could crochet as fast as you do. I take forever to make anything.
I see Katie has been using a lot of your crochet flowers in her doll clothes

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card, Helen!

chillin with Quillin said...

there both lovely !!!
Paula

Monica said...

This is just so delicate and pretty. Both lovely.

Lekha justin said...

woww...chrochet on cards..Its great Helen..!!

SUGANTHI said...

So pretty. I wish I could crochet like you.

Nati said...

beautiful card, Helen!!